Join us on Thursday 14th October at 1-2pm (BST) for a panel discussion on socioeconomic diversity and inclusion, hosted by Ben Levine, director & partner of FleishmanHillard TRUE Global Intelligence, in conversation with:
- Sarah Waddington CBE, Co-founder of Socially Mobile
- Saeed Atcha MBE DL, CEO of Youth Leads UK, Social Mobility Commissioner and Deputy Lieutenant of Greater Manchester
- Dr Louise Ashley, Senior Lecturer, Royal Holloway, University of London and Research Fellow, The Bridge Group
In what promises to be a thought-provoking discussion on this important topic, our panel will explore questions around:
- The socioeconomic barriers to entry into competitive professions, and the obstacles to thriving within them.
- The extent to which it is helpful to think about workplace socioeconomic diversity in meritocratic terms
- The business imperative for socioeconomic diversity and inclusion, in the communications industry and beyond.
Contact: [email protected] with any enquiries.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Find Out More
November 20, 2023
November 15, 2023