If you follow us, you can expect between 3 – 10 posts a week covering a mix of topics including:
- FleishmanHillard news, blog posts, research and reports
- Industry opinion pieces
- Updates on our client work and engagement
- Media appearances and staff updates
- Open vacancies, recruitment and appointments
- A window into our culture, including internal celebrations and charitable work
Replies, interactions or who we follow from the agency handles do not imply an endorsement of any kind. Across our social channels we do not automatically follow back. We occasionally make use of paid media across our channels to accounts that do not follow-us, these are always identifiable as sponsored posts.
We attempt to monitor our channels during normal business hours and welcome interactions but may not always respond to all correspondence.
Please visit the Contact Us section of our website to enter official correspondence with us.