We like success. In all shapes and forms. But we find it most rewarding when we see it in our people. That’s why we’re truly committed to expanding your mind and broadening your horizons. Whatever your goals may be, let FleishmanHillard set the stage for the most rewarding professional experience of your life.
Our greatness as an agency relies exponentially on the quality and capability of our people. By bringing together a team with diverse talents, drive and the ability to see an issue from fresh perspectives, we create powerful communications solutions for our clients. We’ve modified the office for hybrid working and flexi-time – we care less about where you work as you know where and when you work best.
Your individual strengths, passions and ambitions are what makes FleishmanHillard an incredible agency, so our employee benefits package is built to support that. And we care about the whole you: your physical and mental health, your family, your development, your longer-term aspirations, your wallet and even your gigs outside of work.
We offer a strengths-based career development programme (with continuous feedback rather than an annual appraisal) and a range of flexible benefits including:
- BUPA medical cover – including 24/7 virtual GP and funded eye tests
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Permanent Health Insurance
- 25 days holiday + option to by an additional 5 days p/year (we like our holidays at FH!). Plus the office closes for 3 days at Christmas!
- Your birthday day off (obviously!)
- Life Assurance
- Pension contributions
- Personal finance clinics
- Season ticket loan
- Discounted gym membership
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Opportunity to join our shadow board or DE&I Steering committee
- Generous parental leave and emergency childcare
- Global Employee Resource Groups
- Career Guardian Scheme for underrepresented talent
- Pro-bono comms and volunteer opportunities not to mention personal charity matching
- Culture Club – from office manicures, nutritionists, acupressure sessions, to Yoga on the roof terrace, quizzes, boot camps, exhibits and summer and Christmas get togethers
- Passion projects – funding for your passions outside of work
- Regular inhouse massage
- Retail, dinner or spa vouchers for key milestones
- 6-12 week sabbaticals!
- Global mobility – opportunities to work in another geographical market
- Business travel insurance with 24/7 support in the event of an unforeseen incident
- Omnicom employee discounts across a variety of high-street retail, travel and entertainment venues
FleishmanHillard is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. Read about diversity, equity and inclusion at FleishmanHillard UK.
Everyone is welcome regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
We are dedicated to making job opportunities accessible to everyone and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Check us out on Instagram to see what we’ve been up to recently.
Please contact us if you need an alternative application format or require specific assistance with regard to your application.